The TJX Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TJX) today announced the declaration of a quarterly dividend on its common stock of $.115 per share payable March 7, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 14, 2013.
About The TJX Companies, Inc.
The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and
home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. The Company operates 1,039 T.J.
Maxx, 912 Marshalls, and 417 HomeGoods stores in the United States; 222
Winners, 88 HomeSense, and 14 Marshalls stores in Canada; and 344 T.K.
Maxx and 24 HomeSense stores in Europe. TJX’s press releases and
financial information are also available at
The Company routinely posts information that may be important to
investors in the Investor Information section at
The Company encourages investors to consult that section of its website
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV