Top FiveStocks - Thursday Volume Report - Superior Venture Corp, Applied DNA Sciences, Cannabis Science, Lifetech Industries, Immunovative, Inc.
LONDON, November 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Volume Trading Report: Superior Venture Corp (OTC: SVEN), Applied DNA Sciences (OTC: APDN), Cannabis Science (OTC: CBIS), Lifetech Industries (OTC: LTCH), Immunovative (OTC: IMUN).
Superior Venture Corp (OTC: SVEN) was holding steady today after two huge days of volume and the price was holding up also. At the time of writing SVEN was lower by just 4% which is tiny if you consider the upside these last few trading sessions. We will continue to track SVEN in volume and price; it still remains the most heavily traded stock on the OTCQB.
Applied DNA Sciences (OTC: APDN) was back on the volume watch list today trading higher by 4.5% on around 150k traded in the morning session Thursday on Wall Street.Cannabis Science (OTC: CBIS) remained on the watch list today after trading 100k in the first 30 minutes of trading in the OTC markets. CBIS was also higher by 7% on the day. Lifetech Industries (OTC: LTCH) was a new name on the watch list which we have not seen before. Early on Thursday LTCH had traded 159k and was higher by 3% in the OTC markets. Immunovative (OTC: IMUN) rounds off the volume watch list today which is flat on the day with approx. 50k traded in early trading on Wall Street. If you are looking to know what's going on with these companies on the OTCQB and in addition receive weekly picks on stocks that we feature….simply sign up at our website for free. http://www.clubpennystock.com Regardless of what's going on in the mainstream we will always keep you updated and look to be value added. We hope you have enjoyed our coverage last week; we will be back to you on Thursday with our look at the OTC markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV