ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Starz Entertainment has launched a comprehensive digital experience, "Battle For Nuceria" ( www.battlefornuceria.com), for the upcoming final season of the international hit " Spartacus: War of the Damned." Designed to be a season-long companion piece to the series, fans will be taken to the front line of Spartacus' fight against Rome and will be immersed in the opportunity to compete with other fans to unlock unprecedented rewards, including more than three hours of exclusive video content, a grand prize trip to Italy, and the first online opportunity to unlock the premiere episode before it airs on Friday, January 25 th at 9pm ET/PT.
The video-rich transmedia touch points and gamification elements incorporated into the "Battle For Nuceria" make it one of the most unique digital experiences ever launched for a pay television series. Features include:
- Sixteen missions for fans to play against one another
- An all-expense paid trip to Rome among other prizes
- Preview of the "Spartacus: War of the Damned" season premiere episode prior to the January 25 th premiere on STARZ for winners of "Battle for Nuceria"
- Three hours of additional exclusive video footage
- Tractus browser app allows fans to "hijack the 'Net" by tagging and capturing global websites with rebel badges and symbols
- PC/Mac +iOS customized mobile app experiences and rewards
"Battle For Nuceria" offers a unique, personalized way to engage with a "Spartacus" fan's favorite characters storylines within their daily life from now until the series finale nearly five months from now. A deep interactive cast and crew photo roster allows fans to zoom in and learn about the "Spartacus" talent they have grown to love over the past four years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV