Premium network EPIX starts the New Year in a big way with the world television premiere of one of the most celebrated films of 2012, The Hunger Games. The hugely popular movie is great family fun, earning a colossal $686.5 million around the world since its late-March premiere and grossing $408.0 million at the North American box office. It is currently the 3 rd largest U.S. film of the year and ranked 13 th among the all time highest grossing films.
WHAT: The television premiere of The Hunger Games
WHEN: January 1, at 12 Noon ET and at 8PM ET with an encore presentation on January 4 at 8PM ET hosted by Seneca Crane himself, Wes Bentley , during an EPIX free preview weekend for all subscribers of affiliated partners. Leading into the January 4 th airing will be behind the scenes clips and making of footage beginning at 5PM ET.
WHERE: On EPIX, EPIX on demand, online at EpixHD.com, and on EPIX apps on hundreds of devices including Xbox, Roku, iPads, iPhones and more.For more information and images, please visit: http://press.epixhd.com/programming/hunger-games/. About The Hunger Games THE HUNGER GAMES is directed by Gary Ross, with a screenplay by Gary Ross and Suzanne Collins and Billy Ray, and produced by Nina Jacobson's Color Force in tandem with producer Jon Kilik. Suzanne Collins' best-selling novel, the first in a trilogy published by Scholastic that has over 36 million copies in print in the United States alone, has developed a massive global following. It has spent more than 180 consecutive weeks/more than three consecutive years to date on The New York Times bestseller list since its publication in September 2008, and has also appeared consistently on USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV