Time Warner Cable Home Phone subscribers now have another option to access voicemail anytime, anywhere. Voicemail to Text provides home phone voicemail message transcriptions via text message to a mobile phone or email address.
“Voicemail to Text gives customers yet another option to access the messages they care most about,” said Ingrid Simunic, Senior Director, Product Management for Time Warner Cable. “If they’re in a meeting, show or movie and can’t listen to voicemail, it’s a great way to check in.”
Messages can be sent to up to five mobile phone numbers and email addresses and transcribed into English or Spanish. Customers can also receive an audio file of the recorded voicemail message as an optional attachment to email notifications.
Voicemail to Text is available at no additional cost to Time Warner Cable Home Phone subscribers. Customers can manage transcription settings through the VoiceZone™ portal Voicemail Settings tab in MyServices.For more information, please visit https://myservices.timewarnercable.com/. About Time Warner Cable Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and phone services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and phone services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers, and through its NaviSite subsidiary, enterprise-class hosting, managed application, messaging and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at http://www.timewarnercable.com, http://www.twcbc.com, http://www.navisite.com, and http://www.twcmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV