CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems' legacy Goodrich Landing Gear business has been named among the Greater Toronto Area's top employers for 2013 by Mediacorp Canada. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
This special designation recognizes Greater Toronto Area (GTA) employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work. The UTC Aerospace Systems facilities located in Oakville and Burlington, Ontario were considered alongside other GTA manufacturing organizations to determine which offer the most progressive and forward-thinking programs.
Employers are evaluated on physical workplace, work atmosphere, health, financial and family benefits, vacation and time off, communications, performance management, training and skills development and community involvement.
"We are extremely pleased to receive this recognition from Mediacorp," said Mary Moody, manager, Human Resources – UTC Aerospace Systems. "As Goodrich, and now as UTC Aerospace Systems, we work very hard to create a positive organizational culture and a motivating work environment for employees."Goodrich was also recognized by Mediacorp as a top GTA employer in 2011 and 2010. UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV