Specific benefits of the AppDynamics-Splunk Enterprise integration include:
- Increased operational awareness of end user incidents and faster troubleshooting
- Lower Mean-Time-to-Resolution with the ability to troubleshoot with a common context between AppDynamics and Splunk Enterprise
- Increased productivity as Splunk software users can now better prioritize which events are responsible for poor end user experience and business impact
"We are excited about our strategic alliance with AppDynamics," said Bill Gaylord, senior vice president of business development, Splunk. "The AppDynamics integration with Splunk Enterprise makes it easier for organizations to contextualize their deep dive application metrics from AppDynamics with all other machine-generated data from their applications and infrastructure in Splunk Enterprise."
"AppDynamics has found that our customers are just as passionate about Splunk Enterprise as they are with our own world-class application performance management solution," said Stuart Horne, vice president of business development, AppDynamics. "I'm enthusiastic about integrating these complementary products in order to provide our customers with an even greater ability to troubleshoot application problems quickly. The team at Splunk is fantastic to work with, and we expect to enjoy a long and prosperous relationship with them."
About AppDynamicsAppDynamics is a leading provider of Software-as-Service (SaaS) and on-premise application performance management for modern application architectures in both the cloud and the data center. The company delivers solutions for highly distributed and agile environments, helping companies such as Netflix, Priceline, TiVo, AMICA Insurance, Hotels.com, StubHub, Staples, Insight Technologies, and Cornell University monitor, troubleshoot, diagnose, and scale their production applications. Over 90,000 people have downloaded AppDynamics Lite, the company's free troubleshooting solution for Java/.NET. Visit our blog or follow us on Twitter.About SplunkSplunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) provides the engine for machine data ™. Splunk ® software collects, indexes and harnesses the machine-generated big data coming from the websites, applications, servers, networks and mobile devices that power business. Splunk software enables organizations to monitor, search, analyze, visualize and act on massive streams of real-time and historical machine data. More than 4,400 enterprises, universities, government agencies and service providers in over 80 countries use Splunk Enterprise to gain Operational Intelligence that deepens business and customer understanding, improves service and uptime, reduces cost and mitigates cyber-security risk. Splunk Storm, our cloud-based subscription service, is used by organizations developing applications in the cloud. To learn more, please visit www.splunk.com/company. SOURCE AppDynamics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV