HOUSTON, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dresser-Rand Group Inc. ("Dresser-Rand" or the "Company") (NYSE: DRC), a global supplier of rotating equipment and aftermarket parts and services, announced today that the Company will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 11th Annual Pipeline, MLP and E&P, Services and Utility Symposium on Wednesday, December 5, 2012. Mark E. Baldwin, Executive Vice President & CFO, will participate in the conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
The presentation slides will be accessible through a link on Dresser-Rand's website, located at www.dresser-rand.com. The live presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Dresser-Rand is among the largest suppliers of rotating equipment solutions to the worldwide oil, gas, petrochemical, and process industries. The Company operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Norway, and India, and maintains a network of 49 service and support centers (including 6 engineering and R&D centers) covering more than 150 countries. Dresser-Rand has principal offices in Paris, France, and Houston, Texas.
DRC-FINSOURCE Dresser-Rand Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV