QINGDAO, China and ROCKVILLE, Md., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synutra International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYUT), ("Synutra" or the "Company"), which owns subsidiaries in China that produce, market and sell nutritional products for infants, children and adults, today announced that the Company will attend Oppenheimer & Co.'s 23rd Annual Healthcare Conference, to be held December 12-13, 2012 at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York. Management is scheduled to present at 11:10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 and to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
For additional information, please contact your Oppenheimer institutional sales representative or Synutra's investor relations department at 301-840-3881.
About Synutra International, Inc.
Synutra International, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYUT) is a leading infant formula company in
China. It principally produces, markets and sells its products through its operating subsidiaries under the "Shengyuan" or "Synutra" name, together with other complementary brands. It focuses on selling premium infant formula products, which are supplemented by more affordable infant formulas targeting the mass market as well as other nutritional products and ingredients. It sells its products through an extensive nationwide sales and distribution network covering all provinces and provincial-level municipalities in mainland
China. As of
September 30, 2012, this network comprised over 680 independent distributors and over 730 independent sub-distributors who sell Synutra products in over 63,000 retail outlets.
SOURCE Synutra International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV