The office holiday party you’d forgotten is now just minutes away and you’re in charge of dessert … for two dozen beloved co-workers with whom you spend the majority of your waking hours. You can’t just deliver, you have to wow them! What do you do? That’s easy – just cruise thru a nearby Jack in the Box® restaurant for a couple orders of Brownie Bites, a delicious new menu item that debuts today (November 29).
Brownie Bites are the latest “mini” addition to the Jack in the Box dessert menu, which also includes Mini Churros and Mini Cookies. “Like our other mini desserts, Brownie Bites are indulgent treats for guests looking for a flavorful way to end the perfect meal or to share with others,” said Jamie VanderWal, marketing manager for Jack in the Box. “Our Brownie Bites are served warm and pack a powerful punch of fudgy flavor. And with a serving of 5 priced at just $1, plus tax, at participating restaurants, they’re an affordable add-on to any meal.”
[ Note to media: Brownie Bites are not available at restaurants in Palm Springs, Santa Barbara, Laredo, or McAllen/Brownsville. Visit the online press room at jackinthebox.com for a high-res image of the new Brownie Bites.]
About Jack in the Box Inc.Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 21 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with more than 600 restaurants in 42 states and the District of Columbia. For more information on Jack in the Box and Qdoba, including franchising opportunities, visit www.jackinthebox.com or www.qdoba.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV