WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GrowLife Inc. (OTCBB: PHOT), an industry-leading consortium of high-end gardening and horticulture brands focused on merchandising the "picks and shovels" of the growing "green rush," today announced that it sees potential for rapid market expansion as states draft new marijuana laws in Colorado, Washington, and Massachusetts.
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper is creating a task force this week to start the process of ironing out the newly passed law in his state, which will work "to identify the policy, legal and procedural issues that need to be resolves related to Amendment 64" as reported by the Denver post. On December 6 th, Colorado will certify the November vote totals from each county, Hickenlooper will then have 30 days to sign off and Amendment 64 which then becomes the law of the state on January 5 th, 2013.
GrowLife notes that the Colorado law provides for home growing operations. For instance, Amendment 64 would allow adults 21 years or older to purchase up to one ounce of marijuana from specialty dispensaries and grow up to six marijuana plants in their homes.
In the state of Washington the need for expediency is just as great, with December 6 th also being the day of certification for their vote totals. The difference is that in Washington there is no 30-day waiting period, the law will be in effect in a mere 7 days. While the state has until December 1 st, 2013 to establish other key rules, the Seattle Police department has taken a proactive approach by releasing " Marijwhatnow? A Guide to Legal Marijuana Use in Seattle".These developments could significantly expand the market for indoor horticulture and complete growing systems. By providing the highest quality equipment possible, GrowLife's systems are uniquely suited for allowing the home grower a beginning to end solution that is perfectly suited to grow the best product available.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV