BANGALORE, India and NEW YORK, November 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Infosys has been named a global leader in implementing Oracle systems, according to the IDC MarketScape report: Worldwide Oracle Implementation Ecosystem 2012 Vendor Analysis [1 ].
Infosys is one of the only two players in the global "Leaders" category. The IDC MarketScape report covers a variety of vendors participating in the worldwide Oracle implementation ecosystem market. The evaluation is based on a comprehensive and rigorous framework that assesses each vendor relative to the criteria and to one another. The framework highlights the factors expected to be the most influential for success in the market in both the short term and the long term.
According to the report, Infosys is a global leader based on the company's end-to-end consulting and systems integration services on Oracle platforms for services ranging from business consulting to technical consulting. This includes integrated services for organizational change management, business value realization/value governance, training services, and program management. Infosys has also made significant investments in key strategic areas including preconfigured industry solutions for acceleration, fusion applications, mobility, cloud and big data, to further align with Oracle's strategic direction in the market."IDC's selection of Infosys as a leader again this year underscores the work we're doing with Oracle and our commitment to this market," said Ravi Kumar S., Vice President and Head of Oracle Practice, Infosys. "Our clients already know that we deliver best-in-class Oracle solutions for various industries, and IDC's positioning of Infosys as a leader in Oracle implementation services worldwide further supports the view of our clients. We continue to make strategic investments in innovation, product development, joint research and development with Oracle to build on our capabilities." Infosys is an Oracle Diamond Partner and leverages its partnership with Oracle in the market as well as in co-development initiatives, including Infosys-Oracle joint innovation centers located in Redwood Shores, California and in Shanghai, China. Additional Resources:
- Infosys Oracle Ecosystem and Solutions: http://www.infosys.com/oracle/pages/index.aspx
- Video: "Radical Progress" - Oracle Open World Keynote speech by S. D. Shibulal, Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Infosys: http://www.infosys.com/oracle-openworld/agenda/default.asp
- Press Release: Infosys Wins Three Prestigious Oracle Excellence Awards
- Case Study: http://www.infosys.com/oracle/case-studies/Pages/index.aspx
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts