BANGALORE, India and NEW YORK, November 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Infosys has been named a global leader in implementing Oracle systems, according to the IDC MarketScape report: Worldwide Oracle Implementation Ecosystem 2012 Vendor Analysis [1 ].
Infosys is one of the only two players in the global "Leaders" category. The IDC MarketScape report covers a variety of vendors participating in the worldwide Oracle implementation ecosystem market. The evaluation is based on a comprehensive and rigorous framework that assesses each vendor relative to the criteria and to one another. The framework highlights the factors expected to be the most influential for success in the market in both the short term and the long term.
According to the report, Infosys is a global leader based on the company's end-to-end consulting and systems integration services on Oracle platforms for services ranging from business consulting to technical consulting. This includes integrated services for organizational change management, business value realization/value governance, training services, and program management. Infosys has also made significant investments in key strategic areas including preconfigured industry solutions for acceleration, fusion applications, mobility, cloud and big data, to further align with Oracle's strategic direction in the market."IDC's selection of Infosys as a leader again this year underscores the work we're doing with Oracle and our commitment to this market," said Ravi Kumar S., Vice President and Head of Oracle Practice, Infosys. "Our clients already know that we deliver best-in-class Oracle solutions for various industries, and IDC's positioning of Infosys as a leader in Oracle implementation services worldwide further supports the view of our clients. We continue to make strategic investments in innovation, product development, joint research and development with Oracle to build on our capabilities." Infosys is an Oracle Diamond Partner and leverages its partnership with Oracle in the market as well as in co-development initiatives, including Infosys-Oracle joint innovation centers located in Redwood Shores, California and in Shanghai, China. Additional Resources:
- Infosys Oracle Ecosystem and Solutions: http://www.infosys.com/oracle/pages/index.aspx
- Video: "Radical Progress" - Oracle Open World Keynote speech by S. D. Shibulal, Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Infosys: http://www.infosys.com/oracle-openworld/agenda/default.asp
- Press Release: Infosys Wins Three Prestigious Oracle Excellence Awards
- Case Study: http://www.infosys.com/oracle/case-studies/Pages/index.aspx
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV