Transcat, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRNS) (“Transcat” or the “Company”), a leading distributor of professional grade handheld test, measurement and control instruments and accredited provider of calibration, repair, inspection and other compliance services, announced it has invested in an additional calibration system to expand its pressure calibration capabilities and enhance customer response times. The device is a very high performance pressure calibration system for the validation and calibration of pressure measuring devices using gas as the pressurized medium. The addition gives Transcat four distinct pressure systems that can be utilized for quality pressure calibrations, improving the Company’s capabilities. The unit, a leader in accuracy, operates in gauge, negative gauge, absolute and differential pressure modes. With the new system, Transcat can provide accredited calibrations to customers who own:
- Ruska controllers, such as the 7250xi, 7250 and 6220- DHI controllers, like the PPC4, PPC3 and PPC2- Mensor controllers, like the PCS400 and CPC6000- DHI pressure indicators, such as the RPM2, RPM3 and RPM4- Precision barometers, including the GE DPI740, GE DPI145- Many other pressure devices
Please call Transcat at 1-800-800-5001 or visit us at www.transcat.com for a complete list of devices serviced by Transcat.
In addition to the new asset, Transcat has completed most of the automation programming for products currently available, in addition to new products, such as Fluke Calibration PPC4E. On a going forward basis, the Company will continue to build up their automation library for future products coming to market. As Transcat invests in its calibration laboratories, customers can expect to see the promise of quality, service, and value continue to strengthen.ABOUT TRANSCAT Transcat, Inc. is a leading provider of accredited calibration, repair, inspection and compliance services, including analytical instrument qualifications, equipment and process validation. Targeted industries include life science, biotechnology, medical device, pharmaceutical and other FDA-regulated industries, industrial manufacturing, energy and utilities, chemical manufacturing and other industries. Throughout its 17 strategically located centers of excellence in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, Transcat delivers precise services with reliable turn-around times. The breadth and depth of measurement parameters addressed by Transcat’s ISO/IEC 17025 scopes of accreditation are believed to be among the best in the industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV