mobily, one of the two largest mobile telecommunications companies in Saudi Arabia, is a regional thought leader in the optimization of IT operations. As such, it quickly saw the benefits of cloud computing and embarked on a major strategic initiative to fully implement cloud and automate its IT infrastructure.
After a thorough competitive review, mobily selected the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution from BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) because of its proven ability to deliver on key business requirements for the telecommunications leader. The company also engaged BMC Consulting Services to ensure a smooth and rapid implementation.
“As a longtime partner of BMC Software, we have been very impressed with the company’s approach on Business Service Management and their best practices concerning the automation of our IT services,” said Medhat Amer, CIO at mobily.
- Reduced time for provisioning services from three to four weeks to 35 minutes
- Increased IT productivity by automating manual capacity management processes – such as provisioning – across both the physical and virtual data center environment
- Eliminated bottlenecks that delayed deployment of new applications
- Obtained quick, dashboard-driven access to data that enabled better planning for data center power and cooling requirements over time
- Read the full mobily case study
- Watch the BMC Cloud Life Cycle Management Demo
- Access the BMC Cloud Computing Community
- Visit the On the Mark blog
- Follow @BMCSoftware and @BMCCloud on Twitter
- Become a fan of BMC on Facebook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts