HOUSTON, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CARBO Ceramics Inc. (NYSE: CRR) announced today that its management will present at the CapitalOne Southcoast 7 th Annual Energy Conference being held at the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, on December 3-6, 2012. Gary Kolstad, Chief Executive Officer and President of CARBO Ceramics, is scheduled to present on December 4, 2012, at 1:40 p.m. Central Time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be posted on CARBO's website at www.carboceramics.com. A copy of the investor presentation will also be available on the company's website. A replay of the presentation can be accessed, through January 4, 2013, on CARBO's website and will be available following the live webcast.
CARBO is the world's largest supplier of ceramic proppant for fracturing oil and gas wells and a supplier of resin-coated sand proppant; the provider of the industry's most widely used fracture simulation software; and a provider of fracture design and consulting services. The company also provides a broad range of technologies for spill prevention, containment and countermeasures, along with geotechnical monitoring.SOURCE CARBO Ceramics Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV