PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Echo Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECTE), a company developing its needle-free Symphony ® tCGM System as a non-invasive, wireless, transdermal continuous glucose monitoring system, today announced that it has withdrawn the previously announced proposed underwritten public offering of its common stock due to market conditions.
About Echo TherapeuticsEcho Therapeutics is developing the Symphony tCGM System as a non-invasive, wireless, transdermal continuous glucose monitoring system. Our target is patients who could benefit from glucose monitoring in the hospital setting, including critical care. Significant opportunity also exists for patients with diabetes to use Symphony in the outpatient setting. Echo is also developing its needle-free skin preparation component of Symphony, the Prelude ® SkinPrep System, as a platform technology to enhance drug delivery of topical pharmaceuticals. For More Information: Christine H. Olimpio Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications (215) 717-4104 email@example.com Connect With Us: - Visit our website at www.echotx.com - Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/echotx - Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/echotx SOURCE Echo Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV