ATLANTA, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Equifax announced today the availability of CreditStyles® Pro, which enables marketers and risk executives at financial institutions, automotive finance companies and dealers, insurers, retailers and telecommunications companies to strategically differentiate customers by presenting aggregated household credit measures — enabling organizations to better understand their customers' likely credit capacity, needs and usage.
CreditStyles® Pro provides greater levels of insight on households' financial capacity for advanced prospecting, segmentation and risk management. These insights enable marketers to strategically differentiate customers and prospects, appropriately target specific households, and inform both traditional customer management and online marketing efforts.
By leveraging CreditStyles Pro, companies can:
- Better differentiate which prospects are the best fit for their products and services based on consumers' likely credit capacity
- Identify consumers who are likely to have high credit limits and are likely to maintain revolving balances
- Identify consumers that are likely in the market for a particular product and might need a loan to make the purchase
- Distinguish target markets that are likely to have high new mortgage, auto, home equity, bank card and student loan activity
- Aggregated FICO® Scores, which are exclusively available from Equifax that enable marketers to utilize an aggregated version of the industry accepted credit risk assessment measure for non-FCRA marketing purposes across the customer lifecycle
- Anonymous household metrics that represent nearly 100 percent of all active credit consumers, while still protecting consumer privacy
- Variables that can be used to enhance segmentation in connection with prescreen initiatives
- More than 400 aggregated credit variables, risk scores, and intent indicators that are updated quarterly
- Likely credit limits and maintenance of revolving balances
- Propensity to be in the market for new credit
- Likely new credit activity and delinquency rates
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV