Fiscal 2013 Outlook
Based upon year-to-date financial performance, continued food commodity pressures and the remaining uncertainty in the economic environment, the Company re-affirmed its previous full year earnings guidance. For fiscal 2013, the Company expects total revenue of between $2.6 billion and $2.65 billion and adjusted earnings per diluted share of between $4.50 and $4.70. The revenue projection for fiscal 2013 reflects the expected opening of 9 to 11 new Cracker Barrel stores and projected increases in comparable store restaurant and retail sales in a range of 2.0% to 3.0%. The Company projects an adjusted operating income margin of between 7.3% and 7.5% of revenues.
The Company expects to report adjusted earnings per diluted share for the second quarter of 2013 of between $1.22 and $1.27. The Company reminds investors that its outlook for fiscal 2013 reflects a number of assumptions, many of which are outside the Company’s control.
Fiscal 2013 First-Quarter Conference CallAs previously announced, the live broadcast of Cracker Barrel’s quarterly conference call will be available to the public on-line at investor.crackerbarrel.com on November 29, 2012, beginning at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). An on-line replay will be available at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) and continue through December 13, 2012. About Cracker Barrel Cracker Barrel Old Country Store provides a friendly home-away-from-home in its old country stores and restaurants. Guests are cared for like family while relaxing and enjoying real home-style food and shopping that’s surprisingly unique, genuinely fun and reminiscent of America’s country heritage…all at a fair price. The restaurants serve up delicious, home-style country food such as meatloaf and homemade chicken n’ dumplins as well as our signature biscuits using an old family recipe. The authentic old country retail store is fun to shop and offers unique gifts and self-indulgences.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV