Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC), a performance improvement company, announced today that its LiveClicks 7 Habits Series training was named a Best of Elearning! 2012 Award Winner for Best Soft Skills Content by Elearning! Media Group. The training is based upon the New York Times mega-bestselling book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People , authored by Stephen R. Covey in 1989.
For more information, visit: www.franklincovey.com/liveclicks .
Elearning! and Government Elearning! magazines’ reader community chose the LiveClicks 7 Habits Series for an Award of Excellence via an open-ended online ballot posted at www.2elearning.com . Altogether, 72 products across 21 categories were named best-in-class by learning professionals and executives in 2012, including the LiveClicks 7 Habits Series . Approximately 3881 nominations were collected over the three-month balloting period.
“Given the number of nominations we received, for Franklin Covey’s LiveClicks 7 Habits Series to earn an Award of Excellence for Best Soft Skills Content is quite a prestigious honor,” says Catherine Upton, Elearning! Media Group’s publisher. “It is a true testament to Franklin Covey’s product and service excellence, for which it has been known for more than 25 years.”Franklin Covey’s LiveClicks webinar workshops put the high-quality instruction of Franklin Covey in-person training into convenient online workshops. LiveClicks webinars are led by Franklin Covey certified instructors or licensed client instructors and are presented live online. With over 40 titles, webinars are available in 2-hour sessions as well as three 90-minute sessions for a more in-depth approach. Engaging and interactive, LiveClicks webinars offer compelling content and award-winning videos. “We are pleased to receive this award for our LiveClicks 7 Habits Series , especially because it was chosen by the readers of Elearning! and Government Elearning! magazines,” said Matt Murdoch, Global Director of Online Learning, Franklin Covey. “It further validates the relevance and continued acceptance of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People as one of the most valuable training programs ever developed. Now this world-renowned content is available via our LiveClicks webinar workshops, which are perfect for training large numbers of employees, thereby saving on the costs of travel and time away from the office for extended periods of time.” The LiveClicks 7 Habits Series will be featured in the 2012 Best of Elearning! Awards issues of Elearning! and Government Elearning! magazines. Readers can not only learn more about these solutions, but hear from real-world users about how they are leveraging these solutions to drive enterprise performance. The awards issues will mail December 2012 and can be downloaded at www.2elearning.com . The LiveClicks 7 Habits Series includes the following offerings: 2-Hour Sessions – Open Enrollment, Exclusive Event, Client-Facilitated The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® – Jump Start: Habits 1-3 The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® – Jump Start: Habits 4-7 Availability and Pricing Clients may experience webinars from the LiveClicks 7 Habits Series as follows:
- Attendance in an open enrollment webinar – Pricing begins at $149 per person. Volume discounts apply.
- Hire a Franklin Covey consultant to teach a webinar – Pricing begins at $3,350.
- Client facilitators may be certified to teach the content virtually within their organization – Pricing begins at $1,950.
- Attendance in an open enrollment webinar – Pricing begins at $299 per person. Volume discounts apply.
- Hire a Franklin Covey consultant to teach a webinar – Pricing begins at $4,100 plus costs of participant materials.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV