- Range announces two new wells with 24-hour initial production rates to sales each greater than 1,000 boe per day averaging 82% liquids.
- Range has completed 18 horizontal wells in 2012 with four of these wells having initial 24-hour production rates to sales greater than 1,000 boe per day averaging 83% liquids.
- Updated production results continue to reaffirm the Company’s estimated 600 Mboe EUR for the greater than 3,500 foot lateral well design.
- 157,000 net acres have been accumulated in Range’s Nemaha Ridge core area where geological characteristics have historically produced superior results.
Range Accelerates Drilling Program In Horizontal Mississippian Play
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.