Third Quarter Conference Call Information and December Sales Release
The Company will announce fiscal 2013 third quarter financial results prior to market open on Thursday, December 13, 2012 and will host a conference call later that morning at 10:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss the results. Investors will be able to connect to the call through the Company’s website at www.pier1.com. The conference call can be accessed by linking through to the “Investor Relations” page to the “Events” page, or you can listen to the conference call by calling 1-800-498-7872, or if international, 1-706-643-0435. The conference ID number is 59879356.
The Company will announce fiscal 2013 December sales on January 3, 2013.
Financial Disclosure AdvisoryThis release references non-GAAP information for the three months ended November 24, 2012 as shown in the table below.
|Three Months Ended|
|November 24, 2012|
|Expected Earnings per Share (GAAP)||$0.22|
|Estimated Impact of Hurricane Sandy, net of tax||0.02|
|Difference of Income Tax Provision at Estimated 35.6% Annual Effective Tax Rate||0.01|
|Expected Adjusted Earnings per Share (non-GAAP)||$0.25|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV