Alliance Bancorp Inc Of Pennsylvania Stock Upgraded (ALLB)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 180.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 27.86% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income increased by 182.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.78 million to $0.64 million.
- ALLIANCE BANCORP OF PA reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable Earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. During the past fiscal year, ALLIANCE BANCORP OF PA increased its bottom line by earning $0.20 versus $0.20 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for ALLIANCE BANCORP OF PA is currently very high, coming in at 78.80%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 13.60% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 280.66% to $4.10 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 280.66%, ALLIANCE BANCORP OF PA is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 588.13%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. FREE for a limited time only: Get TheStreet Ratings #1 Stock Report NOW!.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts