Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) announced today that its Senior Vice President and Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, Jamie Buskill, will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 11 th Annual Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium at approximately 1:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 in New York City.
Boardwalk will post its presentation under the "Investor Relations" tab of its website the morning of Tuesday, December 4, 2012.
About Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a midstream master limited partnership that provides transportation, storage, gathering and processing of natural gas and liquids for its customers. The Partnership and its subsidiaries operate approximately 14,540 miles of pipelines and underground storage caverns with an aggregate working gas capacity of approximately 197 billion cubic feet (Bcf) and liquids capacity of approximately 20 million barrels. The Partnership is a subsidiary of Loews Corporation (NYSE: L), which holds 55% of the Partnership’s equity, excluding incentive distribution rights. Additional information about the Partnership can be found on its website at www.bwpmlp.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV