Ascent Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASCMA) announced today that it will present to the attendees of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s Leveraged Finance Conference, being held on December 3, 2012 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Florida at 2:40 pm EST. Michael Meyers, Chief Financial Officer of Ascent Capital Group and its subsidiary Monitronics International, Inc. and Michael Haislip, Executive Vice President of Ascent and President and Chief Executive Officer of Monitronics International, Inc., will speak at the conference. During their presentations, Messrs. Meyers and Haislip may make observations regarding the financial performance and outlook of both Ascent and Monitronics.
During the event, a webcast and copy of management’s presentation will be made available on the Ascent investor relations website at http://ascentcapitalgroupinc.com/Investor-Relations.aspx.
About Ascent Capital Group, Inc.
Ascent is a holding company and owns 100 percent of its operating
subsidiary, Monitronics International Inc., one of the nation's largest,
fastest-growing home security alarm monitoring companies, headquartered
in Dallas, TX, and certain former subsidiaries of Ascent Media Group,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV