Huge opportunity to acquire high-quality, late-model equipment from a member of ENR's Top 400 contractors
Nov. 28, 2012
/PRNewswire/ - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, announced today that it will sell hundreds of heavy equipment items for
-based T.J. Lambrecht Construction at
several upcoming unreserved public auctions
Fort Worth, TX
Kansas City, MO
). Every item will be sold to the highest bidder, regardless of price—without minimum bids or reserve prices. Bids at each auction can be made in person, online in real time at
or by proxy.
T.J. Lambrecht Construction is a member of the Engineering News Record's (ENR) Top 400 contractors and one of the largest heavy civil contractors in
the United States
. The company is winding down operations and Ritchie Bros. will conduct the dispersal of more than 250 well-maintained heavy equipment items from its quality fleet, including a large selection of articulated dump trucks, crawler tractors, motor scrapers, pull scrapers, hydraulic excavators, motor graders, truck tractors and more.
has always taken great pride in its fleet and has maintained it in a manner to assure its utmost dependability and performance in the field," said
, President, T.J. Lambrecht Construction, Inc. "We feel strongly that this fleet is second to none and are confident that its value will be recognized by our peers in the industry. By teaming with Ritchie Bros., we are confident that we have the best possible partner to market and communicate these attributes to all potential buyers worldwide."
With more than 60 years in both the private and public sectors,
has grown its fleet of equipment and completed a range of complex projects that have built its reputation as one of the top heavy civil contractors in the industry. Project highlights for
include the Chicago O'Hare International Airport Modernization Program, the Texas Motor Speedway, the Arcadia Lake Dam and a wide range of other projects in the transportation, site development, environmental, water resources and design-build markets.
All the information about the equipment dispersal from
Construction can be found at
. Anyone interested in the equipment is welcome to visit the auction sites to inspect and test the equipment prior to the auction (contact the auction site for hours of operation). If unable to visit the site in person, interested bidders can view high-resolution photos, get detailed equipment information and register to bid online in the auctions at
. Equipment highlights at upcoming Ritchie Bros. auctions featuring
Fort Worth, TX ( December 4 & 5), start time: 8:00 a.m. (Central Time)
auction site (6050 Azle Avenue, Lakeworth, TX 76135)
Chicago, IL ( December 12), start time: 8:00 a.m. (Central Time)
- More than 100 T.J. Lambrecht equipment items, including:
- Five 2007 Caterpillar 631G motor scrapers
- A 2011 Caterpillar 329D hydraulic excavator
auction site (2400 Ritchie Road,
Kansas City, MO ( December 13), start time: 8:00 a.m. (Central Time)
- More than 120 T.J. Lambrecht equipment items, including:
- Six 2008 Caterpillar D6T LGP crawler tractors
- Five 2007 and six 2005 Caterpillar 740 6x6 articulated dump trucks
auction site (1800 W Old 40 Hwy.,
- More than 15 T.J. Lambrecht equipment items, including:
- A 2011 Caterpillar 329DL hydraulic excavator
- A 2009 Caterpillar D8T crawler tractor
"We are very proud to be conducting the dispersal for one of the nation's top heavy civil contractors," said
, Vice President, Sales, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "
resume is well known across the nation for the complexity of their projects and quality of the work they deliver. This work is reflected in the high-quality fleet of heavy construction equipment they maintain. If you're in the market for quality heavy earthmoving and construction gear, be sure to register for our December auctions in
. Each auction presents a unique opportunity to acquire quality equipment for contractors of all types. And, as with all of our auctions, all of the equipment at our
auctions will be sold to the highest bidder, regardless of price."
General auction details: Fort Worth, TX; Chicago, IL and Kansas City, MO
About Ritchie Bros.
- Every auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com - create a free account to register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time online bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy - phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
- Auction site telephone numbers:
- Fort Worth, TX: +1.817.237.6544
- Chicago, IL: +1.815.941.6400
- Kansas City, MO: +1.816.633.4096
- T.J. Lambrecht equipment is located and available to inspect at the Ritchie Bros. auction sites in Fort Worth, TX; Chicago, IL and Kansas City, MO
- For more information about this quality equipment dispersal from T.J. Lambrecht Construction, go to www.rbauction.com/TJL.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest industrial auctioneer, selling more equipment to on-site and online bidders than any other company in the world. Ritchie Bros. offers services that enable the world's builders to easily and confidently exchange equipment. The Company conducts hundreds of unreserved public auctions each year, selling a broad range of
used and unused equipment
and other assets utilized in the
industries. Ritchie Bros. has over 110 locations in more than 25 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. The Company maintains a web site at
and sponsors an equipment wiki at
: Photos and other media resources are available for use at
. Members of the public and the media can follow Ritchie Bros. on Twitter
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers