LOS ANGELES, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- First North American appearance of new Nissan crossover design exploration
- New 2014 GT-R offers enhanced dynamic performance and premium interior refinements, goes on sale in January
- Nissan DeltaWing, fresh off of Petit Le Mans Top-5 finish, showcases future racing design and technology
- Also on display: All-new 2013 Nissan Altima, Pathfinder and Sentra – part of Nissan's "Five All-new Models in 15 Months" product revolution
Nissan is bringing a wide-ranging collection of innovative vehicles to the
Los Angeles Convention Center for this year's Los Angeles Auto Show, including the North American debut of the 2014 Nissan GT-R supercar and the Nissan Hi-Cross Concept.
Also making its first West Coast appearance is the advanced Nissan DeltaWing, which has shaken up the status quo in endurance sports car competition with its radical body design and technology that emphasizes light weight and high fuel efficiency. In addition, the full lineup of 2013 Nissan vehicles – led by the just introduced Altima, Pathfinder and Sentra – will be on display during the run of the Auto Show,
"The dramatic Nissan Hi-Cross Concept continues Nissan's exploration of pushing the envelope in a segment, while at the same time staying true to the needs of the customer," said
, vice president and general manager, Nissan Division, Nissan North America, Inc., who will be speaking during the Nissan press conference on the afternoon of
is a terrific market for Nissan performance vehicles, so we're also pleased to debut the 2014 Nissan GT-R here and share with racing fans the amazing Nissan DeltaWing racer."
The Nissan Hi-Cross Concept combines sculpted style with everyday utility. It features an advanced "one motor, two clutch" gasoline/electric hybrid system and a futuristic seven-passenger interior.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts