Holders of Notes may withdraw the tender of their Notes at any time prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on December 11, 2012, unless extended by the Company with respect to one or both series of such Notes. Validly withdrawn Notes may be re-tendered at any time prior to the applicable Expiration Date. The Tender Offer is subject to the satisfaction or waiver of certain conditions set forth in the Offer to Purchase. The Tender Offer is not conditioned on the tender of a minimum principal amount of any series of Notes. The Company may amend, extend or, subject to certain conditions, terminate the Tender Offer with respect to any series of Notes at any time.
The Company will pay the applicable Total Consideration or applicable Tender Offer Consideration, as the case may be, plus accrued and unpaid interest in respect of any Notes accepted for purchase in the Tender Offer up to, but not including, the date of payment for the Notes, which is expected to be the next business day following the applicable Expiration Date.
This press release is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to sell or purchase or the solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase any securities discussed herein. The Tender Offer is only being made pursuant to the terms of the Offer to Purchase and the related Letter of Transmittal. The Tender Offer is not being made in any jurisdiction in which the making or acceptance thereof would not be in compliance with the securities, blue sky or other laws of such jurisdiction. None of the Company, the dealer managers, the depositary, the information agent, the trustee or their respective affiliates is making any recommendation as to whether or not holders should tender all or any portion of their Notes in the Tender Offer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV