Participants in this TransactionMetropolitan and its directors, executive officers and certain other members of management and employees may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from shareholders of Metropolitan in favor of the pending transaction. Information regarding the persons who may, under the rules of the SEC, be considered participants in the solicitation of shareholders in connection with the pending transaction is set forth in the definitive proxy statement filed by Metropolitan with the SEC on November 26, 2012. You can find information about Metropolitan’s executive officers and directors in its definitive proxy statement filed with the SEC on May 3, 2012. You can obtain free copies of these documents by directing a request to Metropolitan, 777 Yamato Road, Suite 510, Boca Raton, Florida 33431 Attention: Al Palombo.
- Annual reports to stockholders;
- Securities and Exchange Commission filings;
- Most recent investor conference presentations;
- Quarterly earnings news releases;
- Replays of most recent earnings release conference calls;
- Calendar of events (including upcoming earnings conference call dates and times, as well as planned interaction with research analysts and institutional investors);
- Corporate Governance information