JACKSON, Mich., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CMS Energy announced today that its chief financial officer, Tom Webb, will participate in a panel discussion at the Wells Fargo 11th Annual Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium on Wednesday, Dec. 5.
The 75-minute panel discussion, "Post Election Policy Update" is scheduled to start at 8 a.m. EST.
To access the webcast of the panel discussion, go to the CMS Energy website, www.cmsenergy.com, and select "Investor Relations" and then "Webcasts & Presentations." An audio replay of the presentation will be available at the CMS Energy website about four hours after the presentation and be accessible for 30 days.
CMS Energy (NYSE: CMS) is a Michigan-based company that has an electric and natural gas utility, Consumers Energy, as its primary business and also owns and operates independent power generation businesses.For more information on CMS Energy, please visit our web site at: www.cmsenergy.com SOURCE CMS Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV