Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. (NYSE MKT:CTO) announced it has acquired a JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. ground lease in Chicago. The Company acquired this property, in part, with $3.7 million of proceeds received in the May 2012 sale of a property in Asheville, NC.
The ground lease with JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. has a remaining term of 28 years and rental rate escalations every 5 years.
John P. Albright, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company stated, “We’re pleased to have completed the acquisition of an additional income producing property in a new major market with a new high quality credit tenant, bringing our single tenant portfolio to twenty-six properties in six states.”
About Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co.Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. is a Florida-based publicly traded real estate company, which owns a portfolio of income properties in diversified markets in the United States as well as over 11,000 acres in the Daytona Beach area. Visit our website at www.ctlc.com. "SAFE HARBOR" Certain statements contained in this press release (other than statements of historical fact) are forward-looking statements. The words “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “anticipate,” “will,” “could,” “may,” “should,” “plan,” “potential,” “predict,” “forecast,” “project,” and similar expressions and variations thereof identify certain of such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the dates on which they were made. Forward-looking statements are made based upon management’s expectations and beliefs concerning future developments and their potential effect upon the Company. There can be no assurance that future developments will be in accordance with management’s expectations or that the effect of future developments on the Company will be those anticipated by management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV