RAH SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Morgan & Morgan Announces An Investigation Of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. (NYSE: RAH) For Potential State Law Violations Relating To Its Merger With ConAgra Foods, Inc.
NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan is investigating whether the recently announced merger between Ralcorp Holdings and ConAgra is fair to Ralcorp (RAH) shareholders. The proposed merger values Ralcorp at approximately $6.8 billion. Ralcorp shareholders will receive $90 in cash per share. At least one published report indicates that the Ralcorp board of directors took less than one month to agree to the terms of the Ralcorp merger, a process that normally takes at least five or six months.
The investigation concerns whether RAH's board of directors consideration of the proposed transaction was adequate and whether the proposed share price is fair to RAH shareholders. If you are a current shareholder of Ralcorp Holdings and are interested in learning more about our Ralcorp (RAH) merger investigation for RAH shareholders, please contact George Pressly, Esq. at 1 (800) 631-6234 or email George at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Morgan & Morgan
Morgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people."Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact:Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq.Five Penn Plaza23rd Floor New York, NY 100011-800-631-6234 email@example.com SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV