SILVER SPRING, Md., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) today announced that President and CEO David Zaslav will present at the 40th Annual UBS Global Media and Communications Conference at 9:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday, December 4, 2012, at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City.
A link to a live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the "Investor Relations" section of Discovery Communications' website at www.discoverycommunications.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the company's website following the presentation and will be accessible until December 18, 2012.
About Discovery Communications Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 217 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to satisfying curiosity through 153 worldwide television networks, led by Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Science and Investigation Discovery, as well as U.S. joint venture networks OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, The Hub and 3net, the first 24-hour 3D network. Discovery also is a leading provider of educational products and services to schools and owns and operates a diversified portfolio of digital media services, including Revision3. For more information, please visit www.discoverycommunications.com.
SOURCE Discovery Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV