Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc. (“Midstates” or the “Company”) (NYSE:MPO) announced today that senior management will participate in several upcoming investor conferences: the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Leveraged Finance Conference in Boca Raton, Florida on Monday, December 3; the Wells Fargo Securities 11 th Annual Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium in New York City on December 5; and the Capital One Southcoast 7 th Annual Energy Conference in New Orleans on December 6. In conjunction with those Conferences, the Company has posted a new investor presentation handout to the “Investors” section of its web site, www.midstatespetroleum.com.
About Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc. is an independent exploration and production company focused on the application of modern drilling and completion techniques to oil-prone resources in previously discovered yet underdeveloped hydrocarbon trends. Founded in 1993, the Company’s operations are currently focused on oilfields in the Upper Gulf Coast Tertiary trend onshore in central Louisiana and the Mississippian Lime trend in northwestern Oklahoma and southern Kansas. Midstates is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV