Built to excite the right-brain driverProving to be every bit as creative as its owner, the new Fiesta will offer custom exterior design graphics and sexy new color options. The redesigned exterior boasts a sporty new grille that reflects the new face of Ford.
Inside, things are just as expressive. The cell phone-inspired dashboard and available leather steering wheel and seats amplify the modern interior and entice drivers to get in the car and get on the move. A selection of ambient lighting options allows Fiesta drivers to set just the mood they want. Also available is a new Sony HD audio/satellite radio with eight premium speakers for drivers to more fully appreciate their music.
Big on safety This continues to be a small car that is big on safety. Fiesta offers the following standard safety features:
- AdvanceTrac ® with Electronic Stability Control
- Dual-stage first-row airbags
- Driver knee airbag
- Side-impact airbags
- Side-curtain airbags
- Four-wheel anti-lock braking system
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Child-safety rear locks
- Anti-theft engine immobilizer
- Improved side-impact safety capabilities
Fiesta ST pushes performance Fiesta ST is Ford's newest contribution to the world of hot hatches.A new high-output variant of the award-winning 1.6-liter four-cylinder EcoBoost engine propels Fiesta ST with an anticipated 197 horsepower and 214 lb.-ft. of torque. In comparison, Mini Cooper S makes do with 181 horsepower and 177 lb.-ft., while Chevrolet Sonic RS produces 138 horsepower and 148 lb.-ft. Unlike the competition, Fiesta ST doesn't simply look like a performance car; it's got the guts to back it up. Fiesta ST may be born with racing DNA, but there's no price for that performance at the pump. Available exclusively as a five-door hatchback in North America and with a six-speed manual transmission, Fiesta ST is projected to achieve up to 34 mpg. About Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 172,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com. SOURCE Ford Motor Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV