LOS ANGELES, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- New Ford Fiesta bursts onto the scene with an impressive lineup of powertrain options anchored by the award-winning 1.0-liter EcoBoost ® engine that delivers a thrill-packed ride with unrivaled 40 mpg-plus
- Fiesta is loaded with a dazzling array of features and technologies that proves small is smart
- Personalization features and hot new color combinations make the 2014 Ford Fiesta – on sale next year – a car that not only revels in the spotlight, but demands it
- Fiesta ST smokes the competition with the best performance in its class
Ford's new Fiesta, which breaks cover today at the Los Angeles Auto Show, will redefine the small car with a projected best 40 mpg-plus fuel economy rating with the available 1.0-liter EcoBoost ® engine, an exciting new look, and special features and technology that make it the most fun-to-drive car of its size.
"Customers want cars that are expressive and fun while offering class-leading fuel economy," says Mark Fields, Ford president of The Americas. "Fiesta delivers all the excitement drivers are looking for in a car we believe will raise the bar even higher for small cars in North America.
"Our goal with this Fiesta was to take a car that was already a leader in fuel efficiency, performance, connectivity and personality, and make it even better," Fields adds.Fuel efficiency and funThe most dramatic and distinctive Fiesta to date will deliver the best miles per gallon among its rivals, led by Ford's patented new 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine. This landmark engine, already selected for both the Popular Mechanics 2012 Breakthrough Award and Engine Technology International's International Engine of the Year Award in Europe, is expected to deliver more than 40 mpg. With that, Fiesta is projected to be the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid subcompact in America, and stands as a shining example of Ford's commitment to provide consumers with the most fuel-efficient cars, SUVs and trucks.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts