DALLAS, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT), announces the resignation of Michael Dixon from its board of directors following his appointment as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Ignite Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRG).
Dixon joined the Brinker board in April 2011. In addition to the board at large, he served on the audit committee during his tenure.
"On behalf of the board of directors, we congratulate Mike on this new opportunity," said Doug Brooks, President, CEO and Chairman of the Board for Brinker International. "We will miss his financial and strategic acumen, and greatly appreciate his contributions to Brinker."
About Brinker InternationalBrinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT), is one of the world's leading casual dining restaurant companies, serving more than one million guests daily. Founded in 1975 and based in Dallas, Texas, Brinker owns or franchises 1,585 restaurants under the names Chili's® Grill & Bar (1,540 restaurants) and Maggiano's Little Italy® (45 restaurants). Brinker also holds a minority investment in Romano's Macaroni Grill®. For more information, visit www.brinker.com. SOURCE Brinker International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV