LOS ANGELES, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- The success of Octane Academy's rookie season has led to a relationship with Alli Sports and a new home on NBC Sports Network, with the finale on NBC
- Fiesta ST delivers unheard-of performance with 1.6-liter EcoBoost ® engine and projected 197 horsepower and 214 lb.-ft. of torque, making it an ideal car for passionate drivers
- Octane Academy season two will feature the 2014 Ford Fiesta ST driven by pro rally racer and Gymkhana 5 creator Ken Block
It's the noisy return of heart-pounding, white-knuckle excitement. Don't blink, because you won't want to miss Octane Academy season two, this time featuring the all-new Fiesta ST. Ford, creator of the popular motorsports reality show, is joining with Alli Sports, a division of NBC Sports Group, and broadcasting six hours on NBC Sports Network. The season will begin in June 2013 and the finale will air July 28 on NBC.
Back for the all-new season are:
- Formula D champion Vaughn Gittin Jr. (driving the Mustang GT)
- Two-time Global RallyCross and three-time X Games gold medalist Tanner Foust (in the Focus ST)
- Two-time Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Pro 2 Unlimited champion and X Games gold medalist Brian Deegan (piloting the F-150 SVT Raptor)
- Pro rally racer and Gymkhana 5 creator Ken Block (driving the Fiesta ST)
Each pro takes a camp of hopefuls and puts them through a gauntlet of driving and action sports challenges. The leader of the pack moves on to compete against other camp winners in an exciting finale episode, coached by their pro mentors – Gittin Jr., Foust, Deegan and Block.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts