JUNO BEACH, Fla., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Power & Light Co. (FPL) says its more than 4 million customers serve as the motivation for providing award winning customer service.
"Given the expanding set of challenges customer service organizations in energy utilities face daily, FPL has proven that it is not satisfied with the status quo and accepts the more difficult commitment to achieving the highest levels of customer service quality," said Jerry Sullivan, PA's ServiceOne Program Director. "By taking this challenge seriously and raising the bar for service performance, FPL has created tremendous benefit for customers at home and across the industry."Last night, on behalf of FPL's approximately 2,000 customer service employees, FPL received the 2012 ServiceOne Award from PA Consulting Group, an international consulting firm. 2012 marks the ninth year in a row that FPL has received the prestigious national award that recognizes exceptional customer service. "We work hard and will continue to work hard to provide customers with the lowest bills in the state and top-notch reliability and customer service," said Marlene Santos, FPL vice president of customer service. "To win this award an unprecedented nine years in a row is a tribute to the exceptional team of employees who work at FPL and who are committed to serving our customers." The ServiceOne Award is based on criteria that cover nearly all the areas typically found within utility customer service operations, including the contact center, billing, payment, revenue protection, credit and collections, meter reading and safety. In addition, FPL received ServiceOne Balanced Scorecard Achievement Awards for its customer care, billing, meter reading, credit and collections, field service and payment departments. Some of the metrics that helped earn FPL these awards include:
- Providing accurate bills more than 99.9997 percent of the time
- Reading meters on schedule more than 99 percent of the time
- Answering about 90 percent of calls within 30 seconds
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV