Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture exhibitor, today announced that Chief Executive Officer David Passman and Chief Financial Officer Richard Hare are scheduled to make investor presentations at two New York City-based investor conferences in December. On Tuesday, December 4 they will participate at the UBS 40 th Annual Global Media and Communications Conference, making a 10 am ET presentation with audience Q&A and host 1x1 investor meetings throughout the day. On Wednesday, December 12 Mr. Passman and Mr. Hare will also participate at the Wedbush 13 th Annual California Dreamin’ Consumer Conference and make a 9:45 am ET presentation with audience Q&A and host 1x1 meetings throughout the day.
About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com )
Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema and 3-D cinema
deployments and one of the nation’s largest motion picture exhibitors.
As of September 30, 2012, Carmike had 232 theatres with 2,242 screens in
35 states. Carmike’s digital cinema footprint reached 2,119 screens,
including 208 theatres with 748 screens that are also equipped for 3-D.
The circuit also includes 14 “Big D” large format digital experience
auditoriums, featuring state-of-the-art equipment and luxurious seating.
As “America’s Hometown Theatre Chain,” Carmike’s primary focus for its
locations is small to mid-sized communities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV