My2K and the Fiscal Cliff: Like We Need Another Gimmick
A politician needs to, in many ways, do the same thing. But what happened to the power of persuasion, or good old-fashioned rhetoric? I thought that's what Obama is supposed be a good at. He's the great rhetorician, the master orator of our time.
The best he and his team could come up with was #My2K?
This must be a bad dream.
If you find the time, get Thurston Clarke's book, The Last Campaign: Robert F. Kennedy And 82 Days That Inspired America.That's what we need now. Somebody with the power to come on television, speak to the American people and have a genuine and authentic impact. I will post a bit more RFK over at my Facebook page, because at this point we could all use a little inspiration. Follow @rocco_thestreet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV