SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of KBW Inc. (KBW) And Kayak Software Corporation (KYAK) And Class Action Against Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (OSGIQ) And OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ)
NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
KBW Inc. Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of KBW Inc. (NYSE: KBW) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Stifel Financial under which KBW shareholders will receive $10.00 in cash and $7.50 per share in Stifel common stock for each share of KBW stock they own.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/kbw-kbw , or call: 877-363-5972.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV