8. Hewlett-Packard Co ( HPQ, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Offers various products, technologies, software, solutions, and services to individual consumers and small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), as well as to the government, health, and education sectors worldwide. Market cap at $24.3B, most recent closing price at $12.36.
Added 358,400 shares in the third quarter for a total holding of 2,309,000 shares
9. Dell Inc ( DELL, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides integrated technology solutions in the information technology (IT) industry worldwide. Market cap at $16.95B, most recent closing price at $9.77. Added 1,518,274 shares in the third quarter for a total holding of 3,806,005 shares 10. Apollo Group Inc ( APOL, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides educational programs and services at the undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels. Market cap at $2.16B, most recent closing price at $19.18. Added 520,294 shares in the third quarter for a total holding of 982,533 shares Performance charts for the stocks and ETFs listed above: Written by SiHien Goh
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts