3. iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ( EEM, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): The Fund’s investment objective is to seek investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance of publicly traded equity securities in global emerging markets, as measured by the MSCI Emerging Markets Index (the Index).
Added 1,576,092 shares in the third quarter to a total holding of 33,302,492 shares
4. iShares MSCI Brazil ( EWZ, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): The Fund seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of publicly traded securities in the Brazilian market, as measured by the MSCI Brazil Index (the Index). Sold 849,717 shares in the third quarter for a remaining holding of 1,152,983 shares 5. Microsoft Corp ( MSFT, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices worldwide. Market cap at $227.92B, most recent closing price at $27.08. Sold 44,200 shares in the third quarter for a remaining holding of 1,494,104 shares 6. iShares iBoxx Invest Grade Corp Bd ( LQD, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, of the corporate bond market as defined by the iBoxx $ Liquid Investment Grade Index. Bought 17,327 shares in the third quarter for a total holding of 356,955 shares 7. Safeway Inc ( SWY, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates as a food and drug retailer in North America. Market cap at $3.96B, most recent closing price at $16.54. Added 774,684 shares in the third quarter for a total holding of 2,642,818 shares
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV