2. Approach Resources, Inc. ( AREX, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties in the United States. Market cap at $911.09M, most recent closing price at $23.64. On 04/04/2012, Oppenheimer had a Outperform rating on the stock. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 4.2M shares, which represents about 13.25% of the company’s float of 31.69M shares.Note: AREX currently has negative earnings meaning investors must be really confident about the future profitability of this company.
4 Stocks With Institutional Buying And Nods From Oppenheimer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.