2. Approach Resources, Inc. ( AREX, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties in the United States. Market cap at $911.09M, most recent closing price at $23.64. On 04/04/2012, Oppenheimer had a Outperform rating on the stock. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 4.2M shares, which represents about 13.25% of the company’s float of 31.69M shares.Note: AREX currently has negative earnings meaning investors must be really confident about the future profitability of this company.
4 Stocks With Institutional Buying And Nods From Oppenheimer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.