Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, announced today an expanded agreement with long-time client 3M Company (3M) and new contracts with Haier America, Toshiba America Information Systems and Wacom Technology Services Corporation. The companies are using Digital River’s Channel Lead Management solution to track and manage sales leads and customer purchase data across their branded e-commerce sites, as well as their online and offline retailer, reseller, and distributor channels. The solution supports consumer and business-to-business (B2B) buyers, who are browsing and shopping via PCs, tablets or mobile devices.
Once integrated into the manufacturer’s online store, the solution acts as a one-stop online shopping portal that allows buyers to purchase directly from the manufacturer, or indirectly through local retailer, reseller and distributor channels. Using geolocation technology, the solution automatically generates a list of channel partners in close proximity to the buyer and provides store directions, phone numbers and a view of real-time inventory status. While offering a convenient experience for shoppers, Digital River’s solution provides a simple way for manufacturers to track customer purchases and behaviors on their e-commerce sites as well as across their channel.
“Tracking online shopper behavior provides manufacturers with tremendous insight into their business and go-to-market strategies – knowledge that is often forfeited if the buyer leaves the manufacturer’s site to purchase through a channel partner,” said Michael Hechler, senior vice president and general manager of Digital River’s physical commerce group. “Our Channel Lead Management solution provides companies with business intelligence that can dramatically impact the profitability of a company’s online channel program.”
Digital River’s Channel Lead Management solution enables manufacturers to:
- Minimize channel conflict by listing channel partners on their e-commerce sites;
- Monitor channel partners’ prices in relation to minimum asking price (MAP) guidelines, and automatically set and adjust manufacturers’ prices based on what their competitors are doing;
- Access real-time inventory information and automatically replace “out of stock” messages with preferred reseller links; and
- Offer comparison shopping data, zip code store locators, driving directions and phone numbers to assist customers and direct them to stores that carry their products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV