1. As of noon trading, Lowe's Companies ( LOW) is down $0.19 (-0.5%) to $35.15 on average volume Thus far, 4.7 million shares of Lowe's Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.71-$35.20 after having opened the day at $35.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.34. Lowe's Companies, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a home improvement retailer. It offers a range of products for maintenance, repair, remodeling, and home decorating. Lowe's Companies has a market cap of $40.3 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 39.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Lowe's Companies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts