1. As of noon trading, Skyworks Solutions ( SWKS) is down $0.18 (-0.8%) to $21.47 on light volume Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Skyworks Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.97-$21.64 after having opened the day at $21.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.65. Skyworks Solutions, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, offers analog and mixed signal semiconductors worldwide. The company provides power amplifiers and front-end solutions for cellular handsets from entry level to multimedia platforms, as well as smart phones. Skyworks Solutions has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 33.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Skyworks Solutions a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Skyworks Solutions as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Skyworks Solutions Ratings Report now. Holiday Special: Subscribe to Action Alerts PLUS to see how Jim Cramer trades his $2.5 Million+ portfolio for 51% off the list price. Your first 14-days are FREE: Sign up today to get e-mail alerts before every trade If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts