1. As of noon trading, SBA Communications ( SBAC) is down $0.32 (-0.5%) to $67.12 on light volume Thus far, 288,938 shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $66.38-$67.34 after having opened the day at $67.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.44. SBA Communications Corporation owns and operates wireless communications towers primarily in the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Panama. SBA Communications has a market cap of $8.5 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 56.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate SBA Communications a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SBA Communications as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full SBA Communications Ratings Report now. Holiday Special: Subscribe to Action Alerts PLUS to see how Jim Cramer trades his $2.5 Million+ portfolio for 51% off the list price. Your first 14-days are FREE: Sign up today to get e-mail alerts before every trade If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts