1. As of noon trading, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation ( CTSH) is down $0.34 (-0.5%) to $65.20 on light volume Thus far, 648,261 shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $64.62-$65.33 after having opened the day at $65.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.54. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation provides information technology (IT), consulting, and business process outsourcing services in North America, Europe, and internationally. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation has a market cap of $19.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 20 analysts that rate Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation Ratings Report now. Holiday Special: Subscribe to Action Alerts PLUS to see how Jim Cramer trades his $2.5 Million+ portfolio for 51% off the list price. Your first 14-days are FREE: Sign up today to get e-mail alerts before every trade If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the computer software & services industry could consider iShares S&P NA Tech Software Idx ( IGV) while those bearish on the computer software & services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts