1. As of noon trading, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company ( DD) is down $0.30 (-0.7%) to $43.14 on average volume Thus far, 2.8 million shares of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $42.63-$43.26 after having opened the day at $43.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.44. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company operates as a science and technology based company worldwide. Its Agriculture segment provides hybrid corn and soybean seeds, and grains under the Pioneer brand name; and herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides. E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company has a market cap of $40.4 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 5.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts